Live Date, Plan a date with someone - New Feature | Forum

Support Team
Support May 11

Hello and Welcome,

We are testing a new feature on our site/app "Live Date",

It's actually a events feature and works like events.

Live Date - Plan a date and Invite someone to join you at your preferred location.

With this feature user's can create a live date and can invite other user's to that live date.

While creating a Live Date user's required to add some details like title, date & time, description, location, image, who can view and who can invite.

We are giving an example here to setup a live date.

Title* - "Meet me on last weekend"

Date & time* - "May 30 2020 9:30pm"

Live Date ends - "May 30 2020 10:30pm" 

Description* - "Hello there, I am free on last weekend of this month so come at The Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai if you'd like to meet me there.

If you interested then please have a chat so we can talk a bit to know something about each other,

we will have video call to identify each other and if we both interested then will exchange the phone/whatsapp number and will talk more about weekend plan.

See you soon."

Location - The Taj Mahal Palace, India

Who can view* : Anybody or By invitation only.

- Anybody : Live date will be visible to all users.

- By invitation only - Live date will be private.

Who can invite* : Participants and Live Date creator only,

- Participants - If a user joined the live date, that could also invite others.

- Live Date creator only - Only live date creator can invite other user or user's.

Add - when you click on this button your live date will be live on website/app, and after that you can invite other users to that live date.

Try this if it helps to get a faster date. and let us know if any issue

Please note that it is impossible for us to conduct criminal background check or personal details inquire on our website members so you are the solely responsible for all communication with other website members.

We do not provide any guarantee and also we do not take any responsibility on your connection with other member's.

Disclaimer - https://www.polygamyd.com/disclaimers

Thank you

--

--

--

---

advertisement

Connect on Facebook

Mobile experience

advertisement
Password protected photo
Password protected photo